Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, our fulfillment partner, Shipbob, is temporarily extending its order fulfillment standards from within 1 business day to between 1—2 business days.*
What does this mean for our customers?
- 99.6% of orders will still be shipped 1 business day after purchase.
- A few orders may need an extra day before your package is shipped.
- If your order has not been shipped within 3 business days after purchase, contact our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or through the help widget on buywildflower.com.
- This is a temporary change to our fulfillment policy.
Why is this happening?
The temporary change to fulfilment standards is due to two main reasons:
- Employee safety: Our fulfilment partners have halted all hiring of temporary workers and stopped overtime to ensure their regular fulfilment center employees are getting enough rest. In addition, the attendance policy is on freeze, so employees have more flexibility to practice social distancing and to follow all local and state government guidelines regarding the new coronavirus.
- Prioritizing essentials: To best support the greater needs of the people during this crisis and with the local and state governments putting more preventative measures in place, our fulfilment partners are prioritizing essentials, along with the oldest orders first.
Wildflower will continue to closely monitor COVID-19 and send further updates as the situation changes.
For any questions, please contact our customer support team at email@example.com or through the help widget on buywildflower.com.
The Wildflower Team.